Welcome to Wallpaper HD
Welcome to Wallpaper HD Blog
Check out The best wallpapers from Candice Swanepoel, Lady Gaga, Slipknot, Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift... you will find the best High Resolution Wallpapers for your Monitor... images are separated by categories, have images in the category of Animals, Cars, Celebrities, Games, Movies... Is high definition, wallpaper with resolution of 1920x1080, 1600x900 pixels... You can put the background you want put in your background on the desktop, tablet, Android or more iPhone and other smartphone device for free. Check out: FCC, To download and get the images wallpapers are high quality.
GooPag is a social network that in addition to containing all the functions of other social networks, you can monetize and make profits with your page, group or profile. Check out: Goo
Check out Candice Swanepoel Wallpaper
This image is in the size 980x551 serves to be able to put in your Tablet, Cellular ... To be able to see other sizes goes in the link above written: Wallpaper HD.
Check out author on Behance
This blonde woman is very beautiful, Candice Swanepoel. This Background is very good to be able to put on the desktop... I put on the same tablet was very good.
I'll tell you a little bit about this beautiful woman.
Never in her dreams had she ever imagined of entering the glamour world, as the fashion industry ruling in Europe and America was far away for this charming, sweet little farm girl from South Africa. However, the fashion capitals of the world had been waiting for someone, whose drop dead gorgeous looks could represent their brands and products. Candice Swanepoel grew as one of the most successful and sexiest models in the fashion business, becoming the most sought-after superstar. Soon after she was discovered, her career touched new heights with every new assignment and contract, placing her among the top earning models across the globe. She has been a cover model for some of the most popular fashion magazines and has endorsed a large number of fashion brands in their advertisements. Numerous talent agencies across Spain, Germany, Italy, France, Denmark, Australia, England and United States have signed her for their clients. Besides, she has been associated with the most prestigious lingerie retail chain, Victoria’s Secret, walking the ramp on various occasions and shooting for its commercials. By flaunting a figure to die for, this blue-eyed blonde model has been listed among the top in different beauty-related polls conducted by various organizations.
Career of this celebrity Candice Swanepoel
- She started off as a runway model for Tommy Hilfiger and Dolce & Gabbana at Ready to Wear Spring / Summer 2006 fashion show.
- Her charm and hot looks got her recognition from all directions of fashion, with top designers and magazines craving to sign her.
- She worked for various modeling agencies in Milan, London, Paris and South Africa for two years, after which she moved to New York to take up modeling as a full-time career.
- In 2007, she was signed by lingerie brand, Victoria’s Secret, and walked the ramp for them. Since then, she has appeared in their commercial advertisements and modeled for swimsuit campaigns on various occasions.
- She was made a Victoria’s Secret Angel for one of its lingerie line, Angel, in 2010.
- In 2010, she was one among the models featured in the ‘SWIM’ catalog, along with other fashion models, like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Erin Heatherton, Lindsay Ellington, and Behati Prinsloo.
- In August 2010, she inaugurated Victoria’s Secret’s first retail store at West Edmonton Mall in Edmonton, Canada.
- She has appeared on the cover pages of some reputed international glamour magazines, such as Italian Vogue, Argentine Harper’s Bazaar, Chinese GQ and South African ELLE.
- She has modeled for a number of Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian, German, Mexican, British, Australian, Romanian and Turkish magazines.
- She has appeared in commercials for numerous designer labels, some being Ralph Lauren, Juicy Couture, Guess, Diesel, Swarovski, Nike, Miu Miu and True Religion.
- Her designer clientele includes Jean Paul Gaultier, Versace, Betsey Johnson, Donna Karan, Chanel, Fendi, Diane von Furstenberg and Christian Dior among others, whom she has participated in fashion shows for.
Check out the image of the celebrity that is Lady Gaga
This is another blonde who is really beautiful, the celebrity Lady Gaga. this background is size 980x551.
I'll tell you about Lady Gaga
Although the world boasts of many pop icons today, Lady Gaga has proved that she’s poles apart from the rest of her kind. Apart from her foot-tapping numbers, the singer is also world-renowned for her eccentric personality. Her sense of fashion has become a great source of inspiration for many youngsters across the world. Putting her education at stake, during her teens, Gaga decided to embark on a path which would lead her towards her dream. Although she struggled for a break during the initial couple of years, Gaga’s decision proved to be totally worth. She got her first break in 2008 through the album ‘The Fame’, and since then this celebrity’s fame has just grown by leaps and bounds. ‘The Beatles’, ‘Stevie Wonder’,, ‘Led Zeppelin’, ‘Pink Floyd’ and ‘Mariah Carey’ are some of the few artists who influenced this woman to turn towards music. Her songs not only became chartbusters and party anthems, but also won her three time ‘Grammy’ award winner, which in itself in an incredible accomplishment. Though few individuals from across the world opine that her songs promote Satanism, Gaga’s popularity has continued to soar higher and higher over the past few years.
Career of Lady Gaga
- After taking a sabbatical from college in 2005, Stefani decided to try her luck to get a break in the music industry. She first collaborated with American hip-hop artiste Melvin Grover on an audio book project aimed at children.
- She even formed a band named ‘SG Band’ the same year, for which she joined hands with a few friends like Alex Beckmann and Eli Silvermann, who were also students of the ‘New York University’.
- The band started making waves in New York, after it started performing at various nightclubs around the city, such as the ‘Mercury Lounge’ and ‘The Bitter End’. Their gigs earned ‘SG Band’ quite a few fans and they soon grabbed the attention of a music producer named Joe Vulpis, with whom the band worked for a brief period in 2005.
- The band’s talent was noticed by a musician named Wendy Starland in 2006. This man even introduced Stefani to a music producer named Rob Fusari at around the same time. Rob wanted to form a new band altogether with a lead female vocalist.
- She started shuttling between New York and New Jersey quite often from then on, in a bid to record new songs which she had written for Fusari. Apparently, its Rob who gave her the name Gaga, inspired by the famous song ‘Radio Ga ga’.
- The singer and the producer even entered into business and started a firm named ‘Team Lovechild’. Together, they produced some unusual pieces of music, mainly belonging to the Synthpop genre.
- The tracks received accolades from the music fraternity and soon, many opportunities came knocking at Gaga’s door. One of them being the offer from the American record label, ‘Def Jam Recordings’, who wanted to experiment by bringing out an album using this singer’s voice.
- Unfortunately, Gaga’s relationship with the record label ended within a short period, after which she started working with a label named ‘Interscope Records’, in 2007. The young singer worked mainly as a lyricist and penned a few songs for the celebrity singers associated with the label. A few of these eminent people include Britney Spears and ‘The Pussycat Dolls’.
- The record label ‘RedOne’ gave Gaga her much needed career break in 2008, through the single ‘Just Dance’. The song went on to become well-acclaimed by both critics and music lovers. It also became popular in discotheques and nightclubs, thus, Gaga’s music dream finally took wings.
- 2009 saw the release of ‘The Fame Monster’, which was more like an extension of her earlier album ‘The Fame’. The tracks of this album went on to become chartbusters, especially ‘Bad Romance’, which took the radio and the world of internet by storm.
- After tasting success with her earlier ventures, Gaga returned with her second official music album in 2011, titled ‘Born This Way’. The same year she also staged a concert titled ‘Monster Ball’, which was held at Madison Square Garden, New York City. The singer had earned approximately $220 million through the tour.
- In 2012, Gaga travelled to South Korea for another musical tour titled ‘Born This Way Ball’. Eventually 110 shows were staged under this name and helped Gaga reached the peak of her career.
- Even while she was busy with the ‘Born This Way Ball’ tour, this singer released her third album titled ‘Artpop’ in 2013 and sold approximately 2,60,000 copies at the time of its release. The album became really popular for its singles such as ‘Do What U Want’ and ‘Applause’.
- The singer tried experimenting with jazz after her third album and even collaborated with the American singer Tony Bennett for the same. The result was the 2014 album titled ‘Cheek to Cheek’.
- If sources are to be believed, the celebrity singer would be releasing her next album in 2015.